The client is looking for our next great video editor. This is a wonderful opportunity to work at the core of SBL content´s gathering operation in a highly collaborative environment, producing short-form videos for SBL on broadcast, digital, mobile and social platforms included.
- Assemble footage into rough, fine and final cuts while maintaining professional
- Add music, dialogue, graphics, visual effects and sound to increase the quality of
- Receive and implement notes from producers, senior leadership, and other project stakeholders
- Organize workload, manage priorities, meet deadlines and work well within a fast paced,
- Track time daily to ensure post-production schedule is maintained
- Report any issues that might impact progress or quality
- Mentor junior team members to help develop their post-production knowledge and skills
- At least 3-5 years of prior post-production experience
- Proficiency in nonlinear editing systems
- Expert in Adobe Premiere: Editing, Sound Design, Color Correction, and more
- A working knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Media Encoder, and Audition
- Detailed technical knowledge of camera formats and video codecs.
- Ability to remain calm and professional
in high-stress situations
- A problem solver who can troubleshoot technical and editorial issues
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to proof-check your own work
- Further background in broadcast news production
Bachelor’s degree (TV/Film/Journalism or related field) or equivalent work experience
Demo reels or examples of work will be welcome.