- Sending & receiving of broadcast media and feeds.
- Switching of video and audio within the station.
- Switching of video and audio for third parties.
- Establish communication circuits for Live Outside Broadcasts.
- Recording of News and Programme feeds.
- Operate Servers, Tape decks, Monitoring facilities, Colour correctors, • Standards
convertors, Aspect ratio convertors, Satellite and IP decoders, Frame synchronisers.
- Quality check feeds and recorded material to ensure it meets TV´s specifications.
- Communicate the delivery of material with the appropriate persons or departments.
- Basic editing and audio manipulation including the trimming of incoming material into parts for transmission playout.
- Ingesting material to server for edit or other use.
- Operate TV’s automation system for transmission playout.
- Clearly and accurately document any issue or faults and communicate
- Satellite & Fibre bookings when required.
- Strong computer skills in Windows OS
- An interest in technology and engineering
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure
- A firm understanding of the Live Broadcast process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be aware and up to date with IT and Technology developments •
- Ability to analyse and provide solutions to problems is desirable.
- Experience of Broadcast Automation systems would be useful.
- Flexible and prepared to learn new skills, embrace and nurture a culture of change and positive attitude.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude a must.
- General knowledge of sports world
- Two years in a similar position
- Computer Skills – Access, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- High level of knowledge in tv technical equipments
- Satellite & Fibre knowledge
- technical transmisión knowledge
- Bachelor in telecommunication technologies engineering