The Academic Registrar, Law Development Centre (LDC) invites applications for admission to
the following courses offered at LDC and its various campuses 2021/2022 & 2022/2023
Diploma in Law course (Weekend) to commence on 24th September, 2022.
- Kampala campus: Diploma in Human Rights Course (evening) to commence on 9th January, 2023.
- Lira campus: Diploma in Human Rights Course (evening) to commence on 9th January, 2023.
- Mbarara campus: Diploma in Human Rights Course (evening) to commence on 9th January, 2023
• Mbarara (weekend – 14th May – 31st July, 2022) and from (24th September – 11th December, 2022) to be conducted at LDC Mbarara Campus
• Lira (Weekend -18th June – 4 th Sept 2022) to be conducted at LDC Lira Campus.
• Mbale Study Centre (Weekend – 5 th March – 29th May, 2022) and from (1st Oct – 18th Dec 2022 November, 2022) to be conducted at Mbale Secondary School .
Applicants for all courses should possess a minimum of ‘O’ level (UCE) with atleast five passes obtained at the same sitting, plus a minimum of Principal Pass and two subsidiary passes at ‘A’ Level obtained at the same sitting.
All applications are submitted online. Please visit www.ldc.ac.ug and click on ‘apply now’ to complete the application process. You will be prompted to generate a payment reference number and make payment before submission of the application form. Please note that only application forms submitted online with evidence of payment shall be received and processed.
Applications should be submitted atleast 4 weeks before commencement of the course.