Plan, devise, build, configure and commission telecommunications equipment, networks, and systems, including voice, data, satellite, microwave, digital data systems, etc.
Managers maintain records on installation, resolution of issues, and replacement of equipment and parts.
They need to identify the telecommunication requirements of their organizations and recommend purchases accordingly.
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of workflow, equipment, facility layouts and troubleshooting practices as they relate to operational assignments.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- A thorough understanding of television production is mandatory.
- Clear, concise and comprehensive verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think quickly in a pressure situation is a necessity
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude a must.
- One year experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field.