- Demonstrate solid knowledge of workflow, equipment, facility layouts and troubleshooting practices as they relate to operational assignments.
- Operate a wide range of assignments and equipment within the studio environment and as indicated by the job title.
- Conduct quality control procedures and take corrective actions to ensure and / or enhance product.
- Participation in training programs, (physical, classroom, virtual, etc.) for personal career development, new equipment and/or
workflow changes within the operation.
- Understand complex information and disseminate it to proper personnel. Effectively communicate problem solving efforts, results and solutions.
- Keep abreast of technology and workflows to create accurate and efficient results in specific assignments or future plans.
- Organizational, communication and planning skills are required.
- Comply fully with company and departmental standard operating procedures.
- Provide quality service to all customers, as defined and assigned by management.
- Share information and offer solutions to standard workflows and system problems.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Demonstrates sound communication with timely follow up and problem solving
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Flexibility to alter shifts/days off to accommodate projects and departmental objectives.
- Must be willing and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude a must.
- One year experience in a similar position
- High level of knowledge in camera equipment •